Monday, August 4, 2008
BET ON IT!!
OK- i know i havent blogged in forever....things have been a little crazy around here. But i had to take a quick minute to post this. I dont know how to post videos...and you tube is blocked on my BYU internet...but....you MUST go to you tube...then enter in "flarndoodle" then find "bet on it". Nate (my brother) made this hilarious video in all his spare time and got all the kids involved. I'm ashamed...i used to make my family watch my shows and performances i made up for hours and they were never as good as this. Anyways...you will get a good laugh from it..especially if you have seen the High School Musical movie...that is what it is a spoof off of. And some of you will be shocked that the boy on screen is actually my reserved little brother...NAte.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I just watched it! It was really funny! I watched the real music video afterwards and I was really impressed with Nate's interpretation! I especially like the toilet part! At first I thought he'd had the flu or something and needed to throw up!
My mom told me what happened to your dad! I'm so sorry, that must have been really scary! He is in our prayers!
Oh wow that reminds me of one time when my shy Paul did an impersonation of Michael Jackson for the youth at a church party. I had no idea he would be so good and wow he was amazing ,, hah haha,, Im going to post this on my blog so that my kids will see how good it is,, hope that is ok,, tell your dad and mom hi for me and congratulations on your anniversary.
Im shocked. lol
I was shocked to see Nate doing all of that. I must say though, his editing skills are pretty impressive. The best part is when he is looking at his reflection in the toilet!
Post a Comment